Teaching is a well respected but stressful job. Getting medical cover for the unexpect is becoming increasingly common. So if you are a teacher looking for healh insurance we can help you get a great deal.
There are many insurance providers that offer heavy discounts for certain professions. They do this for two reasons. Firstly, its great marketing, if you're a teacher you're way more likely to buy if you're getting a discount because you're a teacher.
Secondly, insurance companies are smart. They know which type of people are going to make claims and which are less likely to. As a teacher you may fall into the category of being less likly to make a claim so many insurers will offer you a discounted rate.
So how do you find out which insurers offer teachers discounted medical expenses cover? Well, you could ring around the entire market and explain your medical histroy, policy requirements, listen to the FCA finance regulations and give personal details to each insurance company...
But you've got papers to grade, kids to help and that woulld literally take days. So what's a much quicker option to get great cover at a great price? Use an health insurance specalist broker. They'll know which insurance companies offer genuine discounts to teachers.
Here are just some of the reasons you might want to use a specialist broker...
- Did you know some insurers will give you discounts if you are of a professional occupation? Brokers will know which ones and how much.
- They'll patiently explain all the medical jargon saving you hours of research. Moratorium, policy exclusions, policy exemptions, underwriting, premiums, excess etc etc
- Do you want to add children to your policy? Some insurance providers will add them for free. A broker can tell you how many children you can add and which providers
- Do you have a sports hobby that may invalidate your insurance policy? Or even an occupation? A broker will know this vital information.
- If you are a couple and one of you have claimed on your insurance policy this year would it be cheap to separate you both onto two different insurance policies?
- You've developed a medical condition and want to know which health insurer offers the best cover for it. A broker will know this instantly saving you huge amounts of time and effort.
Many brokers also have offers with medical insurers such a one or two months free, or a NCD (no claims discount) increase to lower your premium. Buying your policy through a medical insurance broker can actually be cheaper than buying it through the insurers themselves. Because brokers are paid up to 75% commission from the insurance providers when they sell you a policy they can often do what they call a commission sacrifice and give you some of the commission the insurer have paid them for your policy back to you in the form of a lower monthly premium or cash back direct into your bank account.
You can see there are so many advantages to using a broker and not really any disadvantages.
So if you are a savvy teacher looking for a great deal on your health insurance, please consider using a broker.