If you're looking to buy health insurance for a family of 4 then we can help. Health insurance is complicated, that's why its one of the few insurance types which is primarily sold over the phone still instead of purely online.
However with the right help we can make sure you get the right policy for your amazing family of 4.
When buying a policy for your family there are several little tricks you can do to make sure you are getting the best policy (the most health care cover) for your money. For example insurance providers like Aviva often alow you to add your children for free onto a policy, if you are a family of 4 or more that can save you hundreds.
For most parents nothing is more important than their families health, that's why we always recommend talking to a health insurance specialist (a broker) rather than just buying online and skimming over the lengthy terms and conditions.
When you buy through a broker you can ask them as many questions as you like about any conditions (and their cover) that run in the family for example. There's nothing worse than learning someone in your family has become seriously ill and your policy doesn't cover it.
Here are just a few more reasons we recommend you buy through a specialist broker...
- Do you have a sports hobby that may invalidate your insurance policy? Or even an occupation? A broker will know this vital information.
- They will know all the factors that decide how much your health insurance will cost you and what will or won't be cover
- Did you know some insurers will give you discounts if you are of a professional occupation? Brokers will know which ones and how much.
- Do you want to add children to your policy? Some insurance providers will add them for free. A broker can tell you how many children you can add and which providers
- If you are a couple and one of you have claimed on your insurance policy this year would it be cheap to separate you both onto two different insurance policies?
- You've developed a medical condition and want to know which health insurer offers the best cover for it. A broker will know this instantly saving you huge amounts of time and effort.
As you can see a broker will be able to give you excellent advice about private health insurance for your family. They'll make sure your family gets the health cover they need while keeping your premiums at an affordable level that suits you.
Many specialist brokers also have offers with medical insurers such a one or two months free, or a NCD (no claims discount) increase to lower your premium. Buying your policy through a medical insurance specialist can actually be cheaper than buying it through the insurers themselves. Because brokers are paid up to 75% commission from the insurance providers when they sell you a policy they can often do what they call a commission sacrifice and give you some of the commission the insurer have paid them for your policy back to you in the form of a lower monthly premium or cash back direct into your bank account.
You can see there are advantages of using a broker and not really any disadvantages. So if you are looking for the best cover for you and your family of 4 or any size then their expertise is simply invaluable.